Sometimes my days are emotionally exhausting. Yesterday was one of them. I poured out positive, calm, cheerful, desperately needed vibes all day- until my car got towed and the sun sent trickles of sweat down my inner thighs and the children looked at me to make it all better and I couldn't. I didn't have any more positive vibes left to give. So then I just held it all in so I wouldn't cry in front of the kids and carried on. I carried on through making dinner and reading aloud and putting the kids to bed. Then I let go and cried. After a few moments of self pity, I put on my softest pajamas and recharged on my chaise lounge with Survivor and Modern Family and some travel surfing. I snuck in to see the kids and kissed their soft, warm cheeks and brushed back their sweaty hair and marveled in who they were. I know that I have an amazing support system. Last night, my husband rushed home when he got off work at seven last night and gave me love and support and didn...
Comments