Tango Sur Malbec



This wine is yummy. It's a red and it's under ten dollars a bottle. I love it! Michael and I have made a quest of finding good bottles of wine for under ten dollars. Our favorite white is always the Luna de Luna Chardonnay/Pinot Grigio mix. The reds that we really like are just over that price though. I found this bottle at Whole Foods and after tasting it, I opened a different bottle for Michael. I wanted this one all to myself. I even dreamed about finishing this bottle and then never finding it again and I was so sad. So as I drain my last glass of the bottle. I lift it up all to you and invite you to try it with me. (The only picture I could find was for the Rose, but the label looks the same. The one I'm referring to is a 2004 Malbec.)

Comments

Debbie said…
Ooh, wine! My favorite subject.
Look for St. Francis' blend aptly named "Red." $9.99 and yummy!
Amber said…
Thanks! I'll definitely try that one. Any other suggestions?

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday