Chapel Hill Unwooded Chardonnay


I have discovered another delicious wine and thought I would share it with you. Usually I hate Chardonnays. I have always thought that they were bad across the board. Then I discovered that I liked French Chardonnays. Someone told me this was because they weren't oaky. The problem is that French Chardonnays cannot be found in the under ten dollar range. Yesterday I was at Whole Foods perusing the wine section looking for more Argentinian Malbecs and realized I ought to pick up a white wine to go with the Cocunut-Chile Snapper that I was going to make. I asked the wine lady if she had any suggestions and warned her that I didn't like oaky Chardonnays. She proposed an "unoaked" Chardonnay I had tried before and didn't like. Then she proposed the Chapel Hill. It was on sale for 10 dollars and so I said I would try it.
I chilled it and tonight we opened it to go with our fish. It's wonderful! I have to give this one a very high rating. Check out if you can. Maybe it's on sale at your Whole Foods too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday