Good news, Bad news

Good news: We do not have mice in our garage as we previously feared.
Bad news: We have rats.
Good news: I love my children and being around them.
Bad news: We let go of our childcare in San Marcos and I am now without any type of help whatsoever.
Good news: Sam's test results came back normal.
Bad news: His second weigh in showed no weight gain at all, despite stuffing him with nurtritious, fat filled food.
Good news: Sam no longer has pink eye and neither do I.
Bad news: Davis scratched his eye ball at the park on Sunday and now has a blazing red eye.
Good news: Sam is walking like a pro now.
Bad news: Sam is getting into everything like a pro now. (How will I get any packing done?!?!)
P.S. I miss Katie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday