Music Together

I have some very exciting news! I enrolled Davis and Sam in Music Together classes last semester and they LOVED. Both boys really blossomed musically in this program and they loved their teacher, Mr. Michael. We were all very sad this semester when our tight budget allowed no money for classes and our move cut short any opportunity to take a full session anyway.
Last week, Mr. Michael gave me a call asking me if I would be able to bring the boys back. He also asked me if I would be interested in training to teach the class! Now this is something I would be very excited about. We chatted yesterday and made a plan to put the boys in the class until we move (for a nominal amount) and let me train with him while we are there. I am thrilled. I was jumping up and down when I heard the news and the boys are so excited. Davis has been practicing non-stop and Sam hums along.
So today, the boys will start the brand new semester of Music Together. If anyone wants to join us, I bet you could sample the class. It's at 9:30 on Tuesdays and you can email me for location. Sammy will have to adjust to only having one nap on Tuesdays, but he was heading that way anyway. I'm very, very, happy, and just maybe, in a few months, you could head to Buda or San Marcos or even south Austin and take a Music Together class with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday