Embarassing

Today I felt good. I got lots of things accomplished.
I made us a breakfast of oatmeal and eggs with lots of fresh ground black pepper.
We left the house at 8AM and drove to Austin.
We voted at our precinct. (Go Obama!)
Then we went to the doctor's office and picked up medical records.
Next we went to Music Together class where I sang, chatted and cavorted.
After that we headed to the bank where I met with a representative and closed our bank account.
I stopped and got the kids food and headed home.
Where I went into the bathroom and noticed five large pieces of that freshly ground pepper between my middle four teeth.
Go Amber! I'm so cool. I bet that advice I handed out on sleep training at music together class was even more convincing coming from the pepper mouth.
Moral of the story. Look at yourself before leaving the house. Or any of the times you take your toddler into the bathroom to pee.

Comments

don't sweat it Amber...I went to daycare with my zipper down last week...psssst whatever..I'm o.k. with it.
Love
Steven

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday