90210

I am 31. That means that I spent my prime television viewing years watching 90210. I loved that show. It premiered the summer between 8th and 9th grade for me. They were two years older than I was (in the show) and I adored all of them. I fell in love with Dylan and later changed my mind and adored David. I would have killed for the wedding dress Kelly Taylor wore when she almost married Brandon. I cried at the ending. I loved it.
And some of you will scoff at my low down television tastes. Yes, I watch big brother, and survivor, and gossip girl, and so you think you can dance. I love mindless eye candy drama. I also love pushing daisies and heroes and lost and top chef. Are those any better?
It doesn't matter.
Because this fall, 90210 is coming back and I am going to be watching it! It's on the CW on Tuesdays. So many of the originals are coming back too! Nat, and Kelly, and Donna and maybe even Brenda. Check it out! The new 90210. Are you going to be watching it too?

Comments

So...yeah, I'm totally watching this in the fall. On top of the basic 90210 awesomeness of it, it's the work of San Marcos HS's own Rob Thomas, who previously ran the righteous Veronica Marrs.

-Chris G

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday