Sam is Two



Today my sweet baby turns two. I can't believe how fast it has gone. He used to be this tiny baby I carried around in the sling and nursed and slept with.
Now he is such a little boy. He speaks often and with full sentences and can be understood most of the time.
He is rowdy and loves to climb and leap and try everything that Davis does.
He also loves to cuddle and still thinks I hung the moon.
He loves balls and animals and tractors. He likes to dig in the dirt and help me in the kitchen. He adores our cat and dog.
He still uses a paci to sleep, but now sleeps in a toddler bed.
He likes to sing and dance and jump and run and pull the cat's tail.
He loves to hug and wrestle and kiss and ride on our backs.
His hair is fine, and still very blond.
He loves avocados and bananas and strawberries, and cereal bars. He loves his milk and likes to sit in your lap and try anything you are eating.
He is his own little man, but still very much my baby.
Happy Birthday, baby.

Comments

Rob L. said…
He is made out of 100% pure Awesome. Happy birthday Sammy!
Rebecca Schwarz said…
Like my mom always says, "The days go slow but the years go fast!"
Mama Deb said…
Happy birthday, cutie!
Heather said…
Two years old--that's amazing!
And bittersweet, I know.

He is incredibly cute.
Happy birthday to Sammy and hugs to Sammy's mom!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday