random updates


1. Michael is out of town for the second week in a row. It sucks.
2. I am sore all over and can barely move, but I love my new gym membership. You get muscles AND free childcare all in one.
3. We got new patio furnture and I picked it up and assembled it by myself. It's too hot to go outside and enjoy it though.
4. The kids inhaled curried lentils with beef that I made for dinner.
5. Davis is still extreme in his emotions, but I feel we may be turning a corner.
6. I locked my keys in the car today.
7. It's a lonely week, but somehow still really busy.
8. Every time I clean something up, the kids are in the other room making a mess.
9. I'm supposed to throw a family reunion on the ranch in two weeks.
10. I'm going to travel a lot in July and I am really looking forward to it even though I'm supposed to be staying in the moment.
11. Sigh.

Comments

cheris said…
That picture is cute!
Let me know if you want to hang out this week. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday