Book Group


I am part of a book group that I love. I started it with some friends two years ago when we still lived in Austin. Since then it has been through several permutations, but it has still retained it's basic form- wine, food, good books and great friends. It has been a way for me to see my friends at least once a month. A way to connect and talk about something other than our children. A mama really needs that, especially this mama.
I love all the women who have been a part of it in the past and who are a part of it now. I am so lucky to have them in my lives. Katie, Cheris, Rebecca, Annie, Rhonda, Marchelle, Becky, Stacey, Elizabeth, Alicia, Marja, Jennifer, Betsey Gail, thank you for rocking book group with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday