Happy

I'm so happy. Too often I get stuck in the stress, the frustration, the impatience.
But just now I had some feelings of gratitude and I thought I'd put them here and along with the flip side so I could give the good stuff the recognition it deserves.

I had some disappointment with my husband's job.
I have a husband that really loves me and I really, really love him.

I got pooped on more times than I can count in the last week.
My youngest son is finally potty trained!!!!

We have an illness in our family.
I have the best family ever. EVER.

My sweet new dog had an awful start in life.
We found each other and she is perfect for us and we adore her.


I'm so lucky and don't you let me forget it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday