Things I've Been Thinking

I am so, so, so, so, so, so happy to be past the infant/toddler stage around here. I always loved my kids, but life so much more fun/interesting/easy with kids that feed and dress themselves, don't nap, use the potty, talk, play independently and go right to sleep at 6:30 in the evening without me.

I'm just not sporty/outdoorsy. I'm in shape and rockin' the gym, but there is no way I want to do a marathon or triathlon because that would mean I would get wet, dirty, or just be uncomfortable in the elements. I don't want to camp either, or play any kind of sport where I might get hurt.

I talk too much. I over share. I need a filter on my thoughts. Basically, I think it and then blurt it out. I often regret this. Alcohol exacerbates the problem.

That's all for today. XO, me

Comments

Pantry Raider said…
Can I just say, yes, yes, and yes? It's like you read my mind. And we went from wanting 2, to wanting 1, and had this totally serious talk about it not very long ago at all. But I am thinking about doing it again (baby). Am I crazy?
Amber said…
Thank you! Another baby? To me, absolutely positively crazy. But to you? I don't know. It's so personal. I'm glad Michael got a vasectomy so I don't have to decide any more. If you have another I'll be very happy for you! (and happy it's not me!)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday