15 Year H.S. Reunion






We had my high school reunion this weekend. I helped to throw it and it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. We had a skybox at the stadium for our homecoming game. It was really neat to watch a game from the skybox. It would have been even nicer with champagne and a winning team, but alas, it was not to be. It WAS great to see old friends and spend time catching up with them. After the game we headed to a local bar on the town square where I actually did a shot.
Saturday evening my classmate and friend had procured the presidential suite at our local "fancy" hotel, where we all hung out and celebrated our reunion. The reunion committee provided pizza and wine and beer and snacks and we all dressed up and lounged and chatted. I had a really good time. Then we headed down to the ballroom where we attended to all-class reunion for my high school. I shared a table with my family and all together we represented the SMHS classes of '41, '54, '58, and '95. We ate and danced and chatted and then headed back up to our suite.
Michael was brilliant and perfect and wonderful through the whole thing. He even said he had fun. I am SO lucky to have him as a husband. And that's that. But I had so much fun doing the "planning" meetings, we may have to start our twenty year planning about five years early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday