This Week's Menu

Every Sunday I make out the week's menu and a grocery list. Lunches are usually Amy's frozen entrees, left overs, salads, or tortilla wraps with hummus and cheese.
I thought I might post the menu every once in a while, both so I can remember what I made and also in case it might start a dialog. I'd love to hear what your week's menu contains.

This week:
Monday- Sushi Roll Edamame Salad with steamed Salmon and Miso-Onion Dressing from Appetite for Reduction
Tuesday- Quinoa pasta with Eggplant and Seitan (I made this one up and Michael can't get enough of it)
Wednesday- Crock pot day! We're having Pumpkin and White Bean Lasagna and salad from The Vegan Slowcooker
Thursday- Lentil and Eggplant Chili Mole with Scallion Corn Bread (Uncle Larry has lots of eggplant in his garden) from Appetite for Reduction
Friday- Pizza and Thai Crunch Salad from Peas and Thank You
Saturday- we'll go out with friends before my dad's gig at Cheatham Street.
Sunday- Pantry/Freezer day where I look to see what I have and create something out of it.

How about you? What are you making?

Comments

Kat Ogden said…
we are doing a lot of quinoa pasta combos...have yet to try seitan but we did do a sausage quinoa pasta with gouda cheese in it (Soren's new favourite.)

This week it was vegetable stew over gouda potato pancakes (I love this one, we use lots of shredded veggies, including all the colourful in season squash) and I have tons and tons of tomatoes from the garden so I chop those up and add them too. We also made a turkey chili and ate off that too!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday