Logan's Wedding and Soup Swap

We had a quick, busy Saturday and Sunday last weekend. We attended Michael's cousin Logan's wedding on Saturday night in Austin. It was so wonderful to get to spend time with the Walter family and to meet Logan's bride and be part of their ceremony (the walters all got up and sang during the lighting of the unity candle). Michael and I left the kids with a sitter and got all dressed up and had a marvelous time.
The next morning we got up and went to church and the ran home to tidy up before soup swap. Michael hung out with the kids and my dad at my parent's house and I hosted the swap at our house. We had seven soups to swap and they were all delicious. I totally forgot to take a single photo, but I assure you, the pile of soups on the table were a beautiful sight and we ladies had a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday