Home

We are home. We are exhausted. Michael flew directly to San Jose and worked an 18 hour overnight and called me this afternoon to say that after being awake for 30 straight hours, he was going to bed.
The kids and I had terrible flights that were delayed and cancelled and were stuck in the Dallas airport till 1:30AM. Then we had to wait for our luggage and didn't get home until 3:30AM. We all slept till 11:30Am and are still stumbling around like zombies and are extremely…fragile…in our emotions.
We have gotten much done though and I am on my third suitcase of laundry and the fridge is stocked. So there's that.
It's hot. I'm exhausted. My bed is lovely. My dogs are sweet. Our house is huge.
We had some amazingly wonderful times on our trip and some terrible ones. I loved every bit of getting to be with Michael 2.5 weeks in a row. I love that man more now, than ever before. The kids were amazing, tolerant, experienced, fun travelers. I am in love with a place called, Friday Harbor. Some day I will have a chance to download photos and share our trip here. But not today. XO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday