Baby Shower in Tacoma


I flew back up the pacific northwest last weekend all by myself in order to throw my friend Katie a baby shower. It was so fun to see Katie and where she lives and pamper her.
I held the baby shower at a tea house and it was lovely. The food was delicious, as was the tea, and everyone seemed to have a good time. Cheris was able to come to the shower and it was so fun for the three of us to be reunited.
I had some nice Katie-Amber time and the weather there was absolutely beautiful, though the local folks called it a "heat wave". I got to explore Point Defiance park and Katie and I walked around the rose garden smelling and admiring them. We had a delicious lunch on the water at Anthony's and Katie took me on a driving tour of Tacoma.
I got to help Katie fix up her house and prepare for the baby. I can't wait to meet her!
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful soul sister of a friend. I am also so grateful to have a generous mother-in-law and husband who worked together to keep my kids and dogs happy and alive while I was gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday