Library Reading Program


Every year, my children participate in our local library reading program. They love it. This year they did several of the library hosted activities and managed to fill out six each of the reading logs and get to put tickets into the buckets of prizes they hoped to win. Every year they attempt to win a prize, but have never done so. This year we got the call that Samuel had won! I kept it a secret and Martha and I took the kids to the end of summer library party, but told the kids not to get their hopes up. When they called Samuel up, he could not have been more delighted. He won a marble game and both he Davis were absolutely thrilled. I love my local library so much for so many reasons, but this was a wonderful cherry on top of an already fabulous program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday