Visit with my cousins


Marcie and Ann and their family came down to Texas to visit in-between my weeks in Portland and Tacoma. I had a terrible cold, but managed to soldier through in order to spend time with them. We cancelled our long planned trip to Port Aransas, but made up for it with lots of time at the pool and river. We ate at Casa Maria, had an outdoor family movie night in their honor, had several pool parties with family and friends and went tubing. I loved having them next door in the hippie house. The kids wandered back and forth between our houses and we took turns caring for them. I so wish I lived closer to Marcie and her family, but I treasure the times that we have together. I'll see them next at Thanksgiving in Taos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday