Outdoor Family Movie Night


I had the best time at our family movie night last night. It must have been a magic combination of cooler weather, earlier sunset, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, wonderful, interesting friends, cosmopolitans, and fabulous kids, but last night was my favorite evening with our outdoor movie screen yet. Martha and Clark came over early and Clark fished with the kids for hours in the pond in our backyard. The kids got out every weapon and riding toy we had and roamed freely over the ranch. I got a chance to spend some time with almost everybody. As I wrote on Facebook last night,
"It's nights like these that make me love where I live. Big open sky and yard, kids running around free, wonderful friends and family, popcorn, outdoor movie night with Pee Wee, dancing on my lawn chair, heckling the screen, kids swinging on the swing set watching the movie, hearing my friends' laughter. I love my life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday