Busy Friday

We had such a busy weekend. On Friday, I went with Davis on a field trip to Pioneer town in Wimberley and the Remington and the cowboy museum. The fourth graders were so good and well behaved and we all had a lovely morning. It was fun to see Davis in his school environment. This is a fun little place and I highly recommend a stop there.
Friday night, Michael and I got a sitter and joined my parents, sister and brother-in-law at the Rattler all class reunion. This was really my mom's 50th reunion, but all classes are included. I was definitely the youngest one there and though I had a great time with my family, and my sister had my crying with laughter, the event itself was no fun. We came home early and Michael stayed up watching ACL live on the big screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday