Wurstfest


We continued our tour of festivals this weekend with two afternoons at Wurstfest in New Braunfels. Though I did not have a sausage, I did indulge my love of fried potatoes and I poisoned myself with beer. Good beer. Mmmmmmmm.
We spent Friday afternoon with our friends Odille and Tom and their little boy and with Martha and Clark, who scored us some amazing parking at their condo across the street. Woot!
We let the kids ride the carnival rides and listened to music and then walked outside and watched a melodrama, "Fiddler on the Wurst". The kids thought it hilarious to throw popcorn at the stage, and Davis got to go up on the stage and participate.
We went back on Sunday afternoon with Lilly and Paul and met up with more friends there. Samuel thought it a good idea to get on the spinny spaceship ride and puked his guts out, but luckily, we were able to send him across the street to his grandparents' condo for some rest while we continued to party. (We are awesome parents.) We had a good time, but Sam continued to puke on the way home, which made us think maybe it wasn't the spinny spaceship ride after all, but who knows. We still had a fun time with my cousin on a beautiful afternoon. I love festivals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday