Happy 8th Bloganniversary!

Today, my blog is eight years old. I've done 910 blog posts and written consistently, usually at least once a week, for eight years. In my first blog post, we were living in Arizona with a 22 month old and a two month old. I've printed eight blog books for posterity. I am the historian for my family. Sometimes I slog through it. Sometimes I ignore the blog. But too often, over the years, I have looked something up in it, referenced how we did things or when or even why. Sometimes I think I will shift the focus or give it up and I might. But it is what it is, and I have worked really hard, and put lot of heart and soul into it and even written a few posts I'm really proud of. So happy anniversary to Living in Munchkinland, let's raise a glass!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday