Anne Halsey for SMCISD School Board


Both my boys are in the public school system. This is a decision that Michael and I did not take lightly. We tried private school and considered home schooling and did a lot of research. We believe in the value of the public school system. We believe that if caring, invested, passionate parents all put their children, time and money into the system, then we can make that system better.
My friend Anne Halsey is the embodiment of that idea. She has three children in the local public school system. She is not a politician. She is a passionate, intelligent, dedicated mother who is willing to put in the hard work to serve all of our children in the district. She is running for our local school board. I am part of a team that supports her 100% and is working to help her win. We have thrown her meet the candidate events, put out signs, made phone calls and emails. I wear her button everywhere I go and try to engage people in discussion about her. I do all of this because I believe in her.
I know that she will research and study and put in the time that makes a school board member knowledgeable and successful. I know that Anne has integrity and won't be compromised in any way. I know that Anne will fight for what she believes in, but will also always listen, and be interested in, what others has to say. I know that Anne will, above all, be passionate in putting kids first.
I am so excited to be part of her campaign. I am so grateful that she is willing to run in this election and put in the time and effort to serve our children. The election is May 9th, but early voting starts today. If you live in the SMCISD area, please consider supporting Anne Halsey for SMCISD School Board.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday