Singing

I'm singing tonight at the local elementary find arts night. I'm disproportionately excited/nervous. I am not blasé, but I hope I manage to act that way in person. I used to think I missed the limelight and thrill of performing, but as I've been practicing this week, trying to grease up the rusty pipes, I've relized that I really miss the act of singing. I miss making music. I miss the explosion of emotion in the form of song. I miss the warm feeling in my throat and the ringing inside my head. I love singing.
I need to find a way to put my first love back in my life. I want to do it in a way that doesn't take over my life. My family will always be my priority, but I think there is room in there for something.
P.S. My computer has died and has been sent away for a week before it can be reborn. So no pictures for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday