Brandi Carlile


Last weekend, Michael and I snuck away on Saturday evening for a fabulous date night. My parents had bought me VIP tickets to the Brandi Carlile concert at Stubbs. I booked a free night at the Hyatt Regency in Austin on points and a date was made! My parents kept the boys for a sleepover and they had a fabulous time, too.
We went over to the Hightower for dinner and had amazing food for happy hour prices. It was so good! Then we walked over to Stubbs and sat on the porch people watching and talking to each other and have a wonderful date. Then the concert started. Brandi is my very favorite singer of all time and I loved seeing her live. What a wonderful birthday present!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday