The Great European Trip of 2016


March 12, 2016. Newark
We have begun our trip to Europe! I'm hoping to journal each day. I can always flesh things out later. We are currently holed up in a "family room". At the United Lounge in Newark. The kids are lying on the floor journaling too.
We began our adventure yesterday. After school I drove the boys home, they changed clothes while I washed lunch,it's and we were back in the car with Michael. We met Deanna halfway to the Austin airport and Michael and the boys got in with her and I went on by myself to Houston. Because we wanted to fly business class using points, we had to be creative. I flew out of Houston and Michael and the boys flew out of Austin. We spent the nights in our departure cities and met up in Newark. I purposefully stayed in a Hyatt hotel near bush international because they give you three free days of parking and then only charge five dollars a day. We will fly home to Houston and spend the night there at the end of our trip before driving home.
The boys got up at 3 in the morning and landed in Newark just as I was boarding in Houston. We are finally reunited and are very excited to continue our journey as a family.
Our flight to Paris leaves at 6:30pm and we arrive at 8 in the morning.
Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday