My Hair is Purple

It is not supposed to be purple. This was not my choice. I wanted silver. I wanted this:

I'm over 50% gray now and I love this color so much.
I went for my third and hopefully final hair color appointment at my salon on Thursday. He suggested that I add a bit of violet to counteract the blonde and give it a lavender tone. I said yes.
When he rinsed my color out, he warned me not to panic. He told he was kicking himself about adding the Violet. He told me to let him dry it first because it would lighten when it wasn't wet. He blew dry my hair. When I looked in the mirror, I saw this:

I screwed up my courage and told him it was too purple. He took me back to the bowl and tried rinsing the color out.
It only worked a tiny bit. I was told there was nothing else to do about it.
So my hair is purple and there is nothing I can do about it. I've been washing and washing my hair and it's lightened some, but it is still very purple. I hate it so much.
This was the kids' reaction:

What's a girl to do?

Comments

Rebecca Schwarz said…
You need to get yourself to a science fiction convention STAT. You're hair would rock the house!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday