Halloween Littleton Style


We had a fun but frantic Halloween. I got home Sunday night and fell into bed. Halloween was Monday. I woke up, we called my mom to wish her a happy birthday and I drove the kids to school. Then I came home, went for a run, went to the grocery store, cooked chili and made cocktails to prep for Halloween open house, dealt with the tile guy and got into costume before jumping in the car to go be "homeroom mom" for Sam's class and throw him a Halloween Party. The party was cute and fun and because I was in costume I got to participate in parade around the school.
We came home after school and Davis helped me get ready for our open house Halloween party while Sam did home work. At five, we all put on our Halloween costumes and went down for the neighborhood picture and parade. After that we had chili and drinks at our house with our neighbors and then it was finally time for trick or treating. Michael and I sat on our porch and handed our candy and Davis and Sam cruised the neighborhood with Leah and Garrett. A good time was had by all and we were all home by 8:45 or so. It is very fun to be in a neighborhood that celebrates Halloween and has lots of kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday