Lucky Girls Together Again


My mom and sister flew in last Saturday for a visit. I picked them up at the airport and brought them home. They unpacked and we visited and we walked Sookie around the neighborhood. That evening we left Michael with the kids and had a girl's night. We drove all over the area- to the kids' school, the gym, downtown Littleton, Cherry Hills, Wash Park, and finally to Cherry Creek. We had such fun looking around, we all got a kick out of all the geese! We dream shopped some houses and laughed and laughed. We made it to Cherry Creek and shopped in some fancy furniture stores and then got dinner at True Food Kitchen, which was amazing. The food was healthy, but oh so delicious and there were some great cocktails.
After dinner we walked down the street to a Canvas and Cocktails where we drank wine and created masterpieces. It was a good time. When we got home, we were filled with the giggles. I decided I should slide down my banister and made a giant mess of it. We were in tears of laughter by the time we we quit sliding down the banister. Nobody makes me laugh like my sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday