Denver Birthday Night


Friday night we got two hotel rooms at the Denver Grand Hyatt. We got one for ourselves and one for Suzy and Jason. We drove up there on Friday afternoon and checked in just in time to go have happy hour in the regency club. They also upgraded both of us to a corner suite! We were happy. The happy hour had delicious snacks and we felt very fancy. i love that hotel, as that is where we used to stay when we visited.
After happy hour we went up to Punchbowl Social to meet some of our friends. We had a big table and got some delicious foods and drinks. We played darts and corn hole and bocce ball and I had such a good time. We stayed for about three hours and then headed back to the hotel. Michael was dead tired as he had just flown back from Miami that day, so we went to our own hotel rooms. Michael went back to sleep, but I stayed up and had a me party. I drank my complimentary birthday red wine and danced in front of the windows. Then I stayed up and watched Big Little Lies in my fabulous Hyatt bed. Michael snored happily through the whole thing. It was a splendid night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday