K1 Speed


When we were planning on moving to Colorado, we used the presence of a go-kart place called K1, as an incentive for Davis and Sam. We had planned to visit over memorial day weekend when we first arrived, but as plans last summer changed, that trip never happened. Fast forward to this summer, when Suzy pointed out a great deal at K1 on groupon and we snagged it. On Monday evening we each loaded up our cars with our families and drove out to K1 to race around in tiny, fast cars. I did one race and hated it. I was completely claustrophobic in the full face mask and terrified each time a car passed me. I am not a thrill seeker. So I gave up my second race to Davis and happily cheered from the side. I LOVED watching everyone zoom around. Davis and Michael were amazing, flying around each corner and doing their best to go as fast as humanly possible. Sam had a good time too, but he is also not a thrill seeker, pulling over every time someone wanted to pass and slowing and doing a parade wave each time he passed me during his loops. It was hilarious. I'm so glad we went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday