Block Party


Earlier in the summer, I wrote a grant to the city of Littleton asking them for money for an outdoor movie block party and they sent me a check for $500! We ordered a keg and bought wine and catered frozen yogurt. I made a sign up genius and invited people to bring meat for the grill and a side dish for potluck. I put out hula hoops and lawn games and we emailed the neighborhood. We had a party!
So many neighbors came and we all socialized and enjoyed each other. Then we head out to the green space for a screening of The Sandlot which was adorable. I love my neighborhood.
The next day, Michael and the boys sat in the garage helping us empty the keg. They were very helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday