A quiet summer interlude


We are in the summer season of travel. We were home from Taos for only two days before we sent Davis to Texas on Monday and then left (or tried to leave ourselves the following Sunday). But during the week we enjoyed being home. I ran errands, Sam went to tennis, Michael and played pingpong. I took the kids to the pool. We watched the world cup. Sam played long hours at Puma park with his friends. We took the kids to the Highlands Ranch Ice Cream Social. We played Catan with Kara and Ben. I worked in my yard. I walked the dogs. We went and spent Saturday downtown at the Slow Food festival and then noodled around downtown. It was hot. But the sun was shining and we live in an absolutely beautiful town.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday