January


After Snow Mountain Ranch, we had a week of getting back into the routine. Michael was home, but working and I was busy running errands, responding to emails and getting back in my groove. I also met with my FFRE committee in a snowstorm and shot a local commercial.
That weekend we had drinks at Bar Louie with Suzy while the kids were at Snobahn, then played Dominoes with Jason and Suzy. Saturday Davis competed in the state round of Cyber Patriots and moved onto semifinals and Michael and I attended our broadway series to see Bronx Tale. I thought I would love it, but I didn't. Sigh. Sunday, we attended church and then went over to Kara and Ben's house for the Saints Game. We had yummy snacks and the saints won, so I was happy.
Michael flew out to Orlando on Monday. It was cold and I was ready to move out of Colorado. But I went on walk with a friend, and ran a lot, and booked some tickets to see local bands and felt better. Mom flew out on Thursday evening and Friday we had another snowstorm! We were at the mall with Davis when it hit and we had to leave lunch to go pick up Sam early. That evening we took the kids to Snobahn and had dinner at Bar Louie before I hopped in a Lyft to go the airport where I planned to fly to Tucson for the weekend for my college reunion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday