Quick trip home

 





At the end of April, I got on an airplane for the first time in over a year and flew home to Texas by myself. I went to help clean out my grandma's house. Mom and Paul hosted me well. I love staying at Casa Pacifica. It is so peaceful and lovely. We all came together as a family and worked hard to clean out my grandma's home. We all took some things and I came home with a random assortment of things I couldn't live without. Some tervis tumblers, a metal breakfast tray, some stuffed animals, two mumus, a blanket etc. We had bbq on the porch and got to dine out at Duchman. I got a swim in and got to see my cousins and pet Razz and even see Cheris, who fought through a migraine to come help. It was really good to be home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday