Beach Trip





We went to the beach this past weekend. We had a lot of fun. Port Aransas is so near and dear to my heart and it makes me happy to go there every time. This trip was especially fun because we went with several good friends. Rob and Cheris were there with Violet and Graham. They stayed in a condo with Nancy and Chris and Evie. Katie and Soren stayed with us in our condo. We tested fate by taking this trip with four two year olds and two infants. People looked at us a little funny when we walked into a restaurant and announced that we were seven adults and six highchairs please.
We spent time at the beach and the pool and we each took turns making yummy dinners for the whole group. We went to town and souvenier shopped and Evie got to take a trip the ER for a finger injury. On the last day it was a bit rainy so we headed to the aquarium. It was so much fun to watch the toddlers watch the fish and dolphins.
It's hard work to travel with children, but it was a lot of fun too. I hope we can do something like this regularly. This is a great group of people and really good friends.

Comments

How fun! I love Port A, too. I never thought I'd like a beach (I'm more of a "mountain girl") but I love Port A. And travelling with friends like that is AWESOME.

Where did you guys stay?

And I love taking the kids to the aquarium. Their pictures with the dolphins are always my favorite.
Here are ours:
http://flickr.com/photos/11707873@N00/sets/72157600288863543/

Glad you guys had so much fun!
Amber said…
I tried to click on the flikr link and it didn't work. Will you email it to me?
We stayed at Gulf Shores. My parents own a couple of condos there so that where we usually stay.
Come with us next time!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday