An Eventful weekend




We had a wonderful weekend. The boys were dedicated at the Unitarian Church on Sunday. So many of our friends and family came to share this with us and we felt so happy and so blessed. The ceremony went well enough. Davis was not especially cooperative, but he did his best. Afterwards we had cake and punch at the reception hall and then had an impromptu lunch at Central Market. My mom took all the pictures and has promised to send me one, but I don't have any right now to show you. I will put them up when I get them.
Monday night my parents gifted Michael and Keith a very intimate dinner/picnic on the lawn of the Four Seasons. We ate and ate and ate and then had a private concert by Guy Forsythe. It was beyond fun. It was amazing. The food and wine were both delicious and the weather was beautiful.
I am pretty happy girl. Great Family. Great Friends. Good times.

Comments

Melanie said…
I thought Davis did great -- he was far more cooperative than my son would have been in that situation.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday