Bodily Functions

Sam has a cold. There is snot everywhere. The funny thing is, Sam is the only kid I know that LOVES the bulb syringe. Every time I pull it out, he smiles. When I stick it in his nose and suck the snot out he laughs and laughs. He thinks it is so fun. Weird. But helpful.
Davis is potty training. We are on day 10. Last Monday he went in the bathroom, whipped off his diaper, climbed up on the potty and peed. He was ready. He still wants nothing to do with the little potty, so we went and bought him some small seats to put on our big potties. He still isn't completely potty trained, but yesterday we had an accident free day. He loves his big boy underwear, but loves hanging around nude from the waist down most of the time. I've seen male genitalia more often in the last few days than in all my life.
I am starting weaning today. Sam is 11 months old and we are going to slowly, slowly start cutting down on our nursings. I think this week we'll try to eliminate the after-afternoon-nap feeding. I'll let you know how that goes or if I change my mind completely.
And that's your bodily function update of the day.
Love, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday