The move is going to happen.

And soon. I can't believe it's finally going to happen. I just talked to our contractor and he said the house will be ready in two weeks. So I’m going to try and book movers for the week of Feb. 11th. We're just waiting to see when Michael can get off of work. We're hoping he can get a whole week off. We've already asked both sets of grandparents to help with the kids while we pack and move and unpack.
I’m so excited and all of sudden so overwhelmed. We’ve been waiting to do this since JULY, and so I can’t believe it’s actually happening. The house really looks pretty and we love the ranch and are excited about San Marcos. But I’m afraid too. Afraid that people will think I’ve moved too far and won’t make an effort to hang out, and afraid that I won’t make friends easily in my new town. I know I'll miss this house and my great view from my bedroom and my fantastic kitchen. I’ve loved Circle C and I love my neighbors too. And I’m scared to death the house won’t sell and I’ll have to do all sorts of expensive things to it in order to sell it. Change is fun AND scary. Bring it on! I'm ready to do this thing! Love, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday