Menu for this Week

I read an awesome blog called CityMama and she always puts what she plans to make each week on her blog. Monday is my menu planning day and as usual I put together this weeks menu and shopping list today. This week I start receiving my Greenling local box and so I made sure that I used almost all of my veggies in my menu. I also intend to start cooking for my grandparents this week and sharing each meal with them.
Here's this week menu:
Monday- Beef and Black Bean Chili with Avocado Salsa
Tuesday- Tunisian Stew with Chicken
Wednesday- off night as we are planning to go out
Thursday- Black-eyed Pea Stew
Friday- Swordfish Kabobs with Sauteed Greens and Roasted Turnips and Onions
Saturday- Kona Coffee Steak and Warm Spinach with Balsamic Basil Butter
Snacks will include roasted brussel sprouts, roasted chick peas and salads. A special lunch will be Chard and Mushroom Squares.
Let me know if you want any of the recipes.

Comments

thanks for calling my blog awesome! now, about that tunisian chicken stew...please share the recipe!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday