New House Pictures





I put up some new pictures on flikr including pics of the new house. We are mostly moved in. We only have two pictures up and the rest sit in my bathtub, but we're getting there. I have a list a mile long of things to do still, and my garage is still stuffed to the gills, but we'll get it done.
Michael left for Dallas last night and so I will try to hold down the fort here this week. I will admit that the house felt a little empty last night without him.
I do love the new house though. Yesterday afternoon was beautiful and we walked down our little road to the river. It was so nice. The kids love being outside on our big patio and being able to have so much space to run. I definitely want to get them a swing set out there soon though, since Sam loves to slide so much.
The inside of the house feels so good. I feel cozy and warm and love the colors we picked. It feels right and just like a home should.
The kids are doing better. They are sleeping well and seem happier. Both have been fighting a terrible cold all week, though and while they are both better, Davis has a lingering cough and I'm beginning to suspect that Sammy may have another ear infection. I have to get their records from their old doctor and transfer them to a new one very soon.
We're ready to rejoin the land of the living again. Call me or email me if you want to hang out. We're ready for visitors and are happy to drive up to Austin to hang out with you if you're there! Love, Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday