Panic

Panic is slowly rising. I'm getting that tight feeling around my breastbone. We are moving in seven days.
This weekend we tried to get lots done and only ended up getting a little bit done. Two small children does not equal getting a lot done. A trip to Ikea was not as fruitful as we hoped. A trip down to San Marcos was not a fruitful as we hoped. But we tried really hard.
Now we must move our focus away from the new house and on to our current house. We must pack. I must line up landscaping and housecleaning. I must procure more boxes. I must get everything in this house sorted and packed and ready to for movers. It seems so insurmountable right now.
Michael is going to be in Phoenix for the next three days so much of this will be on me.
Ugh. The tight feeling is getting worse. I must go make lists. Lists will make me feel better. This will get done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday