Super Tuesday- Obama Love

Today is Super Tuesday. I am so invested in this election. For over a year I had a sticker on my mini-van declaring a wish for an Obama/Clinton '08 election. When both candidates announced their intentions to run I was stunned and excited. I had always preferred Obama, so there was no real dilemma there in choosing my candidate. I believe in him. I think he can make a difference and can lead our country in a better way.
I have donated online. I have made phone calls. I have believed in his message. I believe in change.

Yes We Can.
Barack Obama '08

Comments

Debbie said…
I hope this isn't a duplicate...something wacky just happened to my previous comment!

I am right there with you on the Obama love. I have never been so emotionally invested in a political election before and am so hopeful he will be our candidate!

How are you doing with the packing/moving stuff? I know all about the panic rising. I am right there with you. I still need to return your mixing bowl that I have had for 9 mos--so sorry!

Want to come play one afternoon next week?

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday