We've moved to San Marcos

We're here. It took all day just to load the moving trucks. Yes, trucks. It took two. They finished unloading them after six last night. Today we worked just trying to get the bedrooms ready for the boys. They are not doing well. Davis is so unhappy. He's quit eating and just keeps asking to go home.
We're doing great though. Mom and Martha have been amazing and have kept the boys and helped and just been absolute miracles.
The house is fantastic and we are so happy to be here, even if we are surrounded by huge box towers. I have not had a moment to do anything yet, but I thought I'd let you all know that we have made the move successfully.
Emails are going out ASAP with new phone number and address.
Pictures will go up with more updates as soon as I can.
Love, A

Comments

WOW! I meant to post something about the move! I can't believe it's all said and done! Exciting! I hope you got through somewhat unscathed. Can't wait to hear all about the new place. Congrats!

Now go take a nap. ;)
Debbie said…
Glad you're finally there. Davis will be okay soon enough. Living on a ranch by the river (I feel some Chris Farley coming on...sorry!), is going to be wonderful for the boys. He'll feel at home in no time!
Congrats on your new abode.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday