Why? and other communications

Lord help me. We've entered the "why" phase. It is Davis' favorite question to ask now and he asks it after everything. I swore I would never be the parent who said, "Because I said so!", and I've already done it many times. Sigh.
In other news, Sammy is saying everything! He all of sudden will repeat everything you say. It's so fun. Of course, in twenty months he'll be in the "why" phase too, and I'll just wish he would stop talking, but in the meantime, it's pretty fun.

Comments

Kaycie said…
The boys are sooo cute. I can't believe they are getting so big. We are getting ready for the summer rush here on the beach. We might be in the Austin area in April to work a basketball tournament. Maybe we can hook up or something. miss and love yall
kaycie
Debbie said…
When do you have time to cook these fab recipes? Seriously...let me in on that secret!
And this Tunesian stew sounds perfecto for our family, minus the feta. Miles was recently put on the gluten-free/casein-free diet and this qualifies! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday