Alaskan Vacation


We leave tomorrow for ten days of fabulous vacation. We fly into Seattle where we will be greeted by my best, most wonderful, deeply loved, friend Katie. She moved there in December and I haven't seen her since and I am so excited to see her again and her sweet boy, Bug.
Uncle Steven and Aunt Melissa and their kids will join us and we will explore Seattle with Katie for a couple of days.
Then we get on a cruise ship and cruise to Alaska. Michael's parents will join us all (minus Katie and Bug) and so will Marchelle! We have been to Alaska once before in '05 and I would like to go every summer. It is amazingly beautiful and for a Texas girl like me, the cool air will be so refreshing.
Our suitcases are almost packed- full of coats and sweaters and jeans and other such things we haven't pulled out of the closet in months.
I can not wait!

Comments

websydaisy said…
Hope your vacation was groovy great - or is? Are you still on it? Lord it is hot.

I tagged you. ;-)

http://websydaisy.blogspot.com/2008/08/im-it.html

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday