Getting stir crazy again

I'm getting that itch to move again. Want to plan something, go somewhere, get out, DO something. Why does this happen to me? Why can't I just be content and happy? Why do I always need to have a new adventure in store?
I'll be fine and then all of a sudden I find myself searching for travel, crunching our budget, coming up with fun parties to throw, hopefully scouring the mail for invitations.
A phone call was made today to my old boss. I think I better start working again.
Or maybe I'll get a sitter and go out tonight. Anyone want a Friday night drink???
XXOO, amber

Comments

Debbie said…
We are so alike in this manner! I have been perusing the Portland MLS all week. Today, however, we did talk quite seriously about putting our beautiful, been-here-for-only-five-months house, on the market in the spring so that we can move to a better school district in the area. I'm sad about it, but you have to do what you have to do, right?
Anyway...I totally understand!
Heather said…
Are you really considering going back to work? That's exciting. I daydream about working part-time somewhere, but I don't know if I'd really want to or not. It changes by the day, doesn't it? I worked from home before, but it's not something I'd want to go back to and I don't know what else I'd do, so when I daydream it's very vague and I romanticize the whole thing. Oh well.
Amber said…
I don't think I'd ever go back to work in any big way, maybe just work from home doing events. Or something. I don't know. Still figuring it all out.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday