I'm older. Again. And extremely Busy.

Last weekend on the 14th I turned 32. I'm old. And grey. We had lunch with my parents, grandparents and the kids at Kobe steakhouse (which I really enjoyed) to celebrate and then we drove up to Waco where I helped coordinate Michael's cousin's wedding. When we drove home the next day, we stopped at Phil's Icehouse to eat with Marchelle. It was a mellow birthday and I didn't mind. My big party was to come the following weekend. And that party deserves a post of it's own.
This last week I worked myself so hard. I got the garden planted! I planted chard, beans, 13 tomato plants of various types, radishes, onions, peppers (all sorts) strawberries, herbs, eggplant. I also planted flowers in my fountain garden and I really hope they come up. Michael worked this last weekend to create a watering system in my garden and it is beautiful. I am so excited to use it.
I also worked to throw my own birthday party and to throw Davis' birthday party the day after. (Both of those will have their own posts)
This week I will clean and pack and work. We are leaving on Thurday morning at the crack of dawn to fly to L.A. where I am throwing my own 10 year college reunion. Wish me luck!

Comments

Mama Deb said…
Happy belated birthday, Amber! Sounds like the party was a blast.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday