Montessori Halloween Party





We attended the kids' Montessori Halloween Party last night. It was really fun. I actually got Sam to take a nap yesterday for the first time in three months so he could stay up for the party. Sam dressed up as a dragon and was so freakin' cute. Davis was a ninja, and thought he was awesome though I think he's a bit fuzzy as to what a ninja actually is.
Tonight we have big plans. We're going to Plum Creek in Kyle for some neighborhood trick or treating that we just can't get on the ranch. Then we're coming home, putting the kids down, leaving them with a sitter and heading out for a night out in San Marcos to celebrate my friend Stacey's birthday. Woohoo! We're going out on Halloween! I need to pull out the old box o' costumes and see what I can be.
Hope you have a great halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday